OMG... I just saw this watch that I absolutely LOVE!!!
Its a Swatch watch!!! I never quite fancy swatch watches back then cause it was a bit too colourful for me, and I personally love watches with metal strap... This... is simply elegant and feminine....
DEFINITELY one of my wish list when I get a job...
Now, to pray hard that the watch still exists at that point of time....
Or.. maybe not... yes, it is very feminine, but it doesn't have a second hand, and I'll never know when the watch ran out of batteries... like seriously... NEVER ever notice it...
I know cause my current watch has no second hand to it, and I didnt notice it ran out of batteries until like... easily a month later... @.@
Great job right? =P
Seriously... I need to get serious and STOP looking for stuff to buy... instead of spending money, I really should do something to earn some income.... =(
When will I get a job still remains a mystery...
Signing off world!
*~*~*Sue*~*~*

No comments:
Post a Comment