Thursday, May 5, 2011

APD or no APD?

In case you're wondering what is an APD, it stands for "Accredited Practising dietitian".

I am now in a dilemma on  whether or not I should take up APD.... It seems quite interesting to finally get back to researching, attending conferences, or even helping out the mentor to come out with some sort of project or something..

Will I ever take up the APD status? Definitely a yes, but its just a matter on when will I take it up... Maybe I will start applying for it after my Tassie trip....

I cant wait to have something to do instead of just applying for jobs day after day after day!!!! =)

Meanwhile.... Another 7 more days to go before I fly off to Tasmania!!!

And this time, its not JUST for some random holiday trip... its for a job interview in Launceston General Hospital! Gosh I'm nervous.... I will definitely study up and prepare myself for it.... I've even registered myself for a mock interview in the uni!!!

@.@

I really just cant wait for the day where someone says to me....
Yea... and when I do start working, I hope I do not walk up to my friends and tell them "Gosh, I wished I have a longer holiday". If I do say that, feel free to smack me in my head and remind me about the times I was so desperate to get a job.

*My next post will not be anytime soon as I am busy planning for the Tasmania trip, and preparing for the interview*

So.... ADIOS peepz....


........




And wish me best of luck....

*~*~*Sue*~*~*

No comments: