Saturday, May 21, 2011

Back from Tassie

Gosh... 1 week just flew past with just a blink of an eye! And I'm back in Newie now, still jobless but this time  have had 2 job interviews... Looks like there's a progress going on here... I'll need to continue with job hunting nonetheless. I dont expect myself to be able to land myself in the very first job interview...

"How's Tassie?" Everyone has been asking me that... So here's what I personally think about it:


  1. Its cold... Especially late at night and in the early mornings
  2. Cradle mountain trip was pretty good.... Had a personal tour for it, and get to visit the all famous Ashgrove Cheese Factory.... *highly recommended for cheese lovers*
  3. Interview in Launnie went.... just OK... Not spectacular, but I tried my best *fingers crossed*
  4. Cataract Gorge was awesome.... Especially the basin chair lift thingy! 
  5. Launnie city was... not too bad... small + cosy + not much asians + relaxed little town + relatively friendly people....
  6. Launceston General Hospital + Royal Hobart Hospital was huge...... 
  7. Hobart city was nice.... At least I think I preferred Hobart compared to Launnie
  8. Mt Wellington was superbly cold! Definitely wasn't prepared for that
  9. Port Arthur was amazingly beautiful... Would recommend everyone who's going to Hobart to visit that place... *especially loves the gift shop*
  10. Cadburry choc factory was pretty good... paid $7.50 admission fee and got a tour on how choc was made, got a big block of milk chocolate and a hand full of choc (those fun sized ones)
  11. Met up with a friend of mine and really enjoyed my time catching up with her
  12. The places we stayed were pretty good considering the price we paid... =)
I think that's all I've got to say... Next post I'll try to upload some pictures on Miss Tanya Lee's 21st b'day party with the theme "slumber party". I got myself an elmo PJs and wore my Husky Jr. bedroom slippers there! Poor b'day girl was so drunk... But I bet she had a time of her life~

Till then world, time to get some beauty sleep and fix my sleeping schedule....

*~*~*Sue*~*~*

No comments: