Monday, June 6, 2011

Its time to move!

Now.... Lots of things happened in the past few weeks until I hardly know what am I doing even!

So here's kinda a summary....

  1. I got a job offer in Launceston (which I had to turn it down)
  2. I decided to move on to Brisbane
  3. I have had a Garage Sales that's more on getting rid of things we have in the house rather than to earn money from friends
  4. The Boy is having some difficulty finding buyers for the car
  5. I've just stuffed one my suitcase with clothes weighed up to be 20KG!!!!!! (And that's probably just 1/3 of it)
  6. I need to leave this place I'm staying by 15th this month, and inspection will be around 13/14 this month
  7. Apparently the new house I'm staying in Brisbane is 5 minutes away from The Boy, and the owner has a pet cat! =)
  8. Until now, I've only packed 2/3 of my clothes.... And that doesn't includes the clothes in the laundry bag....
  9. Bought The Boy a pair of Sennheiser headphones (as his b'day pressie) which I might steal from him after a few years.... =P 
  10. Just noticed today is our 17th month anniversary =)
  11. Having some difficulty finishing foods in the house especially the herbs and the curries
  12. Been craving over some packet soup lately
  13. Stressing about not getting a job again... =(
  14. Been sleeping WAY too much lately... And having difficulty waking up just now! (Eyes opened but body not responsive to my mind commanding my limbs to move... Sounds scary? Not quite when u're in that situation especially when you keep dosing off)
  15. Have yet to buy my airflight ticket... >.<
  16. Will need to bunk in with a close friend while waiting to fly off to Brisbane
  17. Feeling a lil bit sad on the thought that I will be leaving my friends when I head to Brisbane =(
Anyway, back to packing.... =( I've got no idea how to keep everything I have.... @.@

Wish me luck!

Adiosss~

*~*~*Sue*~*~*

No comments: