Thursday, July 21, 2011

Brisbane.... Again....

The last time I've visited Brissie was last year as a vacation... And now I'm here to STAY here until I find my next job... And boy must I say... getting a job here sure is tough! There're LOTS of advertisements for part time job and I've applied lots of it... but apparently no one wants me.... I think its mainly cause i dont have ANY experience in working.... =( yea.... this suxxxx....

Lets see... wat else i've got to say... I ran out of dietetic jobs to apply... so I have nothing to do AT ALL.... So i try to play with the cat that I currently live with.. But it appears that the kitty doesn't likes me... attempted to bite me and scratch me... When I'm not paying attention to my food (cooked and raw), the cat attempts to eat it... so now i eat in my room.... and that makes the room smells of food now... >.<

How's the landlord and landlady? They appear to be quite ok.... They are like... Nice strangers to me... During my first 2 weeks of my stay, we had a little bit of things to talk about... such as where are u from, what u graduated as, a bit of house rules, etc... Now its my 3rd week here and I must say we kinda ran out of things to talk about.... So that makes staying here quite awkward.... Me staying at some stranger's place, and we'll just exchange awkward smiles or "hi" when we see each other....

The boy on the other hand... Is staying with his cousin, the cousin's hubby and the cousin' friend.... Oh and their pet dog, QQ as well... I must say I prefer to be in their house than to my own... Because my house is always sooooo quiet....


The silence... really... could kill.... me...

And then between a dog and a cat which is a better companion? Definitely the dog wins... At least I can chase QQ around the house, play with him, pat him... and he'll even paw me (use his paw to scratch me) if he wants more tummy rub! That little poodle is just oh-so-adorable.... Also, at the boy's place I manage to get along well with everyone in that house... whereas in this house... somehow we don't seem to get along as well... Dont get me wrong, they don't hate me neither do I hate them... Its just the awkward silence and the obvious barrier between me and my landlord and landlady... And the cat that hates me.... All these combo just adds up to give me the "non-homey" feeling...

Looking at the boy and how he has his own relatives... And the landlord and landlady (and cat) happily living together as a family... surely adds up to the feeling of being lonely here... Thinking about it.. I realised the horrible truth... I have NO FRIENDS, NO FAMILY, i know almost NO ONE here... all except one person... The Boy.... which... I don't even know if its a good thing or not to start off with... And the fact that I've ran out of jobs to apply AND can't get a part time job just makes everything else worse...


*I like this caption.... "sometimes this place can get so lonely... it feels like... i'm not even... here..."*

As a result... I ended up buying two harry potter books to keep myself companied.... 

Looks like I'm turning into a nerd again... >.<

And wat's new... I've indirectly have a curfew right now... @.@ Curfew time... 10pm....


Looking prety miserable eh.... Well, I must say I'm starting to feel a lil bit miserable... Even though I see The Boy everyday, it just seems.... well... miserable...

So anyway... on the brighter side of things..

I went to the strawberry farm, and visited a fake castle in Brisbane with Cheryl, Samantha and Te Boy! =)

My harvest for the day 

The castle...

The slightly freaky doll museum... 

Oh, and another thing I NEED to remind myself.... NEVER put egg into packet soups.... The results is a lumpy, thick soup... @.@ Taste wise... not too great... the taste of the egg overpower the soup... and texture wise... just... gross.... And because of that... I've currently just lost my appetite....

Anyway, will try to update this blog more regularly now that I have so much time here.... Meanwhile I hope this feeling of misery + loneliness will disappear....

Till then.... adios!

*~*~*Sue*~*~*

No comments: