Ops.... should've updated this earlier... which i didnt... But i do have my reasons!!!
To start off with, i was still busy unpacking 3 weeks ago.... and really to put away everything properly... and 2 weeks ago, I got this phone call asking if i'm interested in working at Tassie.... Seriously... for someone who's been jobless for... 6 months-ish? Duh... Of course i'm interested!!
And just today, the manager from that hospital called to say that I finally can have the green light and that they are going to generate a job offer for me! =) And what's more, this's a job at the hospital (meaning i'll be mainly an inpatient dietitian) and that I didnt actually apply for this position... And... I didnt even need to attend an interview for this position as well!!! I guess it just shows how desperate they need someone to fill up that position ASAP....
So yes.... After nicely settling in to Brissie environment... Its time to move on again and start packing all over again! *pulls out hair* So for the past 2 weeks I went to find for a thicker coat to buy before I move to tassie... But apparently the people here starts selling SUMMER clothes a month before winter even ends! >.< Nevermind that... So I bought myself a good, stainless steel, Gold Trim + Silver body, "click-able", Parker Jotter pen to use for work and documentation (all official documentation HAS to be in black ink... don't ask me why...)
Oh yea... this little baby here is going to be accompany me probably for the rest of my time in the office / working hours... I'll surely take good care of this lil sturdy thing.. =)
Meanwhile, I have also bought myself a new external hard disk with 1Tb memory space.... The previous external hard disk works fine... But i fine that my pictures are really gathering up and I needed some extra space to for movies / series / anime, etc..... Hopefully I get to meet up with the 2nd bro and get more movies / series / anime off him...
Meanwhile, while getting a job is a good indication that I finally have somthing to do with my life, it also means a momentarily good bye to the boy at brissie... =( So that's why I've also bought a digital photo frame to put in my room.... So that there's some sort of light in the room and I wont be stuck in complete pitch blackness.... >.< I have this slight Nyctophobia and thus, I need some source of light when staying alone... and the digital photo frame works perfectly... When i'm feeling afraid, all I need to do is to look into the pic and look at my loved ones and I'll feel all better already... What's more, there's a clock and calendar function too... So i can easily tell the time if i ever wake up middle of the night...
What else.... Oh yea... I've finally parted with the old image of myself having long hair over the past... 13 years?
Now there's an improve look of myself!!! =)
Well... maybe I dont look THAT different... but hey... I'm fairly happy with it! at least my head dont feel as heavy and I dont feel that "pulling" feeling on my scalp... Plus... as a bonus, i save on shampoo and conditioner by at least 75% and I spend way less time showering and blow drying my hair... =D
My next post will probably be... When I'm in tassie... =(
Till then, ADIOS!!
*~*~*Sue*~*~*


No comments:
Post a Comment