Sigh.... Life's getting more and more depressing...
Everyday, I will do the same routine... Wake up - eat - check mail (normally empty) - find for jobs - apply for jobs (if any) - spend the rest of the day wondering what else is there to do....
I try to do something 'meaningful' everyday, but I dont think I'm doing anything great or meaningful personally...
I need a life... Like, a REAL life...
I seriously need a job...
Getting a job in a foreign country sure is hard... And depressing.... =(
I feel that I should do something productive... I've searched TAFE to see if there's any short courses I could take up, but cant find any.... I've applied for jobs and I've been rejected all the time.... I've applied for part time jobs, but I still cant find any... =(
Seriously... My days are passing ever so slowly until I even know what time the postman arrives!
And the worst part is I cant go for some random shopping spree now that my income is ZERO....
Next up, my family are coming for my graduation, and the university just HAD to make our lives more miseable by limiting the number of guest tickets. GReaT... My family travelled all the way here but yet not all of them could attend my ceremony... What else could go worse?
Signing off...
*~*~*Sue*~*~*
No comments:
Post a Comment