And I still have to go to work like usual... See patients as usual... No mails as usual... Eat alone as usual...
Life goes on as usual... ...
Busy as an ant, but ain't too sure why am I so busy either... .
Life's way too good, went to Brissie for holidays over xmas and new years, then back to work for 2 weeks or so... then to Melb for 4 days, came back with the parents, and then 4 days gallivanting around Tassie with the parents, and then... back to work again like normal...
Wards ain't too busy, 2 new dietitians have just joined the crew, and I have TONS to do... of which I haven't been doing most of the "Tons to do things"... At least not just yet...
Things to do:
- Seriously need to work harder on obtaining a full Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) status from a provisional status. *100% importance*
- Need to look for insurance... Health insurance (70% importance)
- Need to get a car soonish (50% importance for now... as time passes by, percentage of importance will increase)
- Practice my English skills for the damn IELTS test (30% importance)
- Clean up my room (25% importance)
- Exercise? (??% importance)
Why I'm not doing those things listed as above (as according to numbers):
- *Sigh* never remember... When I do remember, I'm doing something else like cooking / showering / in the car / outside...
- Health insurance... soooo many of them... SOOOOO many to read... =(
- Lack of fundings / monies for now... Can only look around for cars but can't afford to get a good quality one (I believe in good quality SECOND HAND CARS *cause I can only afford 2nd hand cars* as I do not want my car to breakdown in the middle of nowhere and can't get help)
- IELTS test sux... Max....
- Retaliating... Cleaned up my room for the clothes part... But not the paper part
- Ah the exercise.. Will do so... whenever... Whenever I feel like it...
Should really update this lil blog of mine sooner... But... Retaliating... Just happily living my life in a cycle on a weekly basis:
Mon - Fri
Wake up - breakfast - work - dinner - online for a short while (study when I need to) - sleep
Sat
Sleep in - lunch - wash clothes + hang clothes OR grocery shopping - online - dinner - online - sleep
Sun
Sleep in - lunch - wash clothes + hang clothes OR grocery shopping (depending what I did on Saturday) - cook 1 week's supply of dinner (if possible) - dinner - prepare 1 week's supply of lunch (if possible) - sleep
Same old boring routine... Same old schedule... Same old...
Anyway, time to do some APD stuff while I remember! =)
Adios world!
*~*~*Sue*~*~*
No comments:
Post a Comment