My nose!! My poor nose! Its BURNING!!!!
=(
I guess its not a wise thing to rub my nose after cutting chilli even after I've washed my hands thoroughly with soap...
It BURNS!!!!!!
Ugh.... And seriously... I wonder why things like this happens to me...
Anyway, short update....
- I've managed to drive on the road ALONE!!! First time EVER!!! =)
- I've met up with the girls during Jenn's open house, and it was great! =) Girl time sure is fun!
- I've learnt how to make mozzarella cheese sticks! =)
- I think I've lost some weight... I can start to feel my rib bones! @.@ Memo to self.... Need to make more cheese sticks....
- Job hunting seriously SUCKS
- I cant wait to move out from this current house now!
- MY NOSE BURNS!!! It seriously HURTS!! =(
- All I can think now is "It BURNS!!"
Ok, that's all for today.... I cant breathe through my nose now.... My nose is literally burning yet it is starting to feel a bit numb.... Good news? Or not?
I'll try putting some ice on it and see how it goes...
Thank god the boy is not here... Else he'll laugh his head off!
Signing out!
*~*~*Sue*~*~*
No comments:
Post a Comment