And that is looking into a sink filled with tiny shaved hair!
OMG!!!
Seriously.... and one would think that we're used to living with each other after living under the same roof for a year!
Ok, moving on to next topic... I've found some new stuff to do!
- Knitting WITH colour... =)
- A bit of sewing of a pretty pretty lace onto one of my clothes
- Bought 2 new books to read!
- Learning to write up music by just solely listening to the music.... *this's tough!*
Ok, so that's what i'm going to do in the next few months a home i think... and meanwhile.... some updates in newie itself.... Believe it or not, even this peaceful, relatively quite town has a ghost tour!! WOW! I might consider going for it one day.... But based on the website its nothing too fancy full neither does it gives me the "wow factor" when i browse through it...
And.... My beloved HUSKY now has 2 lil pups!! =) I'm proud to announce....
Meet my lovely HUSKY Jr. !!! =)
And if u're wondering where I got it from, its a gift from the boy when he went to taiwan... Aren't they just the most adorable thing?
Seriously... with a look like that.... adorable is not even a word comparable to their absolute kawaii-ness!!
All right now... I'm feeling lazy to further update my blog this time.... Its cold and a slightly lil bit gloomy.... I would say its 75% sunny and 25% gloomy.... I shall start on my knitting project!!
Adios world!
*~*~*Sue*~*~*







No comments:
Post a Comment