Friday, February 18, 2011

back in newie...

Now that i'm back, what have i been up to?

Guess....

Besides eating and meeting up with frenz every other day...

Think... WHEELS....

Yup! You've got it right! I've been DRIVING.... With the ever so thoughtful boy being my instructor.... (isn't he just the sweetest thing ever?) =)

.......and i thought his reaction was as such...


Obviously I'm the driver and he's the mom... =P

Well... ok... so maybe i did over-exaggerate by just a tiny lil bit...

But i can BET YOU that the boy's not looking forward to be my passenger whenever i drive.... check out this comic strip... it really suits the occasion... 


But hey, at least this time i think i did pretty well.... Even the boy admits it!!! 

*beaming in pride* 

Having said that.... I've only driven OUT from my house, and to the nearest university car park... which is around 5 minutes walk MAXIMUM and definitely around 2 minutes drive.... and hey, this time the car died just ONCE, and that's when i was trying to do parking!!! =) And after that I had to get out of the car to let the boy park the car for me... >.<

*sigh* 

Seriously.... I think i might need to attend some classes for driving.... 

>.<

Till then.... pray that my driving skills will improve!!!!

*~*~*Sue*~*~*

No comments: