Remember the 22 random facts from previous post? Well... I had 10 previously, so i'm going to try to write up another 12... =)
So here goes....
- My FAVOURITE cartoon strip of all time.... ZITS! =)
- This may sound a lil "sexist" but i always wanted a daughter of my own in the near future... In fact, I've thought of suitable girls names, dream of dressing her up in cute lil dresses or short skirts, buy cute lil shoes and socks that'll match her outfit, how i'll love her till bitssss, etc etc....
And then the boy asked... what if your child turns out to be a boy? My reply, is to try again (max twice) until i get a daughter.... But the boy then asked... what if all 3 turned out to be a boy?
Me: *blank + horrified*
- Most people knows that I cant swim.... or rather, i cant swim well.. in fact, i didnt know how to swim until just a mere 2-3 years back! Yet one of my ambition when i was a little girl was to be a swiiming coach.... with the reason of "so that i can play water" @.@
*imagine my poor students under me drowning, or saving me from drowning!*
- i used to be a HUGE FAN of chocolate.... now i'm an EXTREMELY HUGE FAN OF CHEESE.... and for additional info, i prefer savoury ones....
- I'm a people person... meaning... i NEED to be involved with people... Believe it or not, i get pretty MOODY / EMO when i stay home for too long...
- I have had long hair since....
12 years11 years old!! So that means I've had long hair for the past.... 13 years!! ~.~
- I can actually eat more than the boy! @.@
- I have cockroach-phobia.... its so bad until i wouldnt sleep if i spotted a cockroach in my room and make sure that its dead.... At one point of time, i got so scared of catching it until i actually cried because... i cant kill it!
- I cry REALLY easily... and i used to cry EVERYDAY when i was a kid! not sure for what reason, but yes... i used to cry very VERY easily, but now i just cry easily... =)
- I got bitten by a fly... yes... a NORMAL FREAKIN FLY BIT ME!!!
WOW.... its amazing, but i managed to crap out another 12 so-called-facts!
I'm mentally EXHAUSTED... shall go to bed... RIGHT NOW!
good night world! =) have fun reading....
*~*~*Sue*~*~*












No comments:
Post a Comment