So far life's extremely busy... since its been a LONG while since i've last updated this blog, here's a brief summary of what happened...
NOVEMBER
- Finished my clinical placements =)
- Finished my finals
- Had a day trip down to Sydney with Jenn to meet up with an old friend from 1st year N&D
DECEMBER
- Went Foster with Cheryl to visit our stranded friend Jenn
- Commenced and successfully passed my IPP placements
- Got my results for finals and managed to sail through everything
- OFFICIALLY a dietitan! =)
- Celebrated my b'day with the boy (i had 2 cakes from him!)
- Celebrated b'day with my closest girlfriends in newie
- Celebrated xmas eve with supervisor Allison
- Celebrated xmas with the girls
- Clean up house with the boy
- Left for Malaysia, and reached home safely
- Found out that i MIGHT have gained some height!! @.@
- Had Fillet O' Fish from MacD as my FIRST FOOD in malaysia (so much for 'dietitian' title)
*giggles**disappointed* - Had new year gathering with dad's friends and some of my close friends
- Permed my hair!!!
JANUARY
- The boy came down to KL! =)
but.... didn't get to celebrate our 1 year anniversary together =( - Did blood test, hoping to see that i'm anaemic to escape from some "service"... but apparently I was way too healthy.. @.@ blood results = GOOD, weight + BMI = GOOD!
After a while, found out that I had some abnormality in my heart beats... so had to see a cardiologist to make sure that its not a life threatening condition. *phew* Other than that, my heart was seemingly normal and its GOOD! - Had Jap buffet at Tenji and Jogoyah
- Had a fantastic makan trip from KL - Ipoh - Penang
- Join the Thaipussum craze in ipoh
- Had the 'best' siew yuk in KL
- Fell sick for about a week (and still coughing occasionally every now and then)
- Did some baking of CNY goodies when i was still sick
- Took the General IELTS test
- Somewhat became a "ghost" and started to haunt people
- Had my all my fav foods today for dinner (cheese crabs + salted egg yolk crabs + buttered mantis + yam basket)
- Currently addicted to the song 王力宏 - 你不知道的事
- Currently addicted to anything related to turtles or tortises
- Just found out that dad thinks I behave like a 16-17 year old kiddo *YESSSHHH* I'm feeling all young at heart right now!
That's me when i was 17, with 2 of my close friends
IN THE NEAR FUTURE (Before I return to Aussie land)
- Meet up with The boy for just a day =(
- Meet up with my close friends (eevon, jou, ying)
- Might spend a night at jou's place if dad allows
- Probably might show up for a "pre-CNY event" organised at my good friend, Mr. Chen's place (once again if parents allow)
- Celebrate CNY and collect as much ang pows
- Stuff myself with as much yee sang as possible
- Collect my IELTS test results @.@
IN THE NOT-SO-NEAR FUTURE (After I return to Aussie land)
- Try to settle what-so-ever temporary residency
- Get insured... medically insured!
- MAYBE get an aussie driver's licence... =) *hopefully i wont
run any pedestrians downfail in getting a licence* - Actually get in the process of LOOKING for a job
- Plan for my parent's trip to aussie land for my graduation ceremony!
- Maybe find a new accommodation
- Spend more time with The boy before I land myself with a stable job
- Promise myself to be a better person this year... to be more positive and be happier... Such as:
- NOT to get annoyed / angry at every slightest things
- NOT to argue / fight as much with The boy
- Think positive! BE positive!
- Stop procrastinating about things that needs to be done
- Smile more, laugh more
- Be happy about what I have, and don't stress about unnecessary stuff (like why i have such short body, why am I YELLOW in colour, why i cant get my chin to be less sharp, wished that i'm taller, complain that i'm not smart enough, critic everything that i do and make myself upset that i didn't do a good job when in fact i did, etc etc etc) - EXERCISE MORE this year!! (important)
- Continue to be obsessed over turtles / tortoises
- TRY to stop getting addicted to the song 你不知道的事
- Continue to be a 16-17 year old kiddo in my dad's eyes
- Be nicer to The boy
- Build a better-brighter future for myself
Ok... I think that's about it! =) wonder if i cant stick to my list or not... hmmm.... Ah well, I'll be able to tell when the time comes...
Meanwhile, good night world, and I look forward to face the REAL WORLD when the time comes! As long as i have plentiful of support from the family, The boy, and friends... I BELIEVE... that... I can overcome anything and EVERYTHING that comes along my way! =)
Adios world!
*~*~*Sue*~*~*





2 comments:
A nice entry, especially the quote before the end of the article as I also quoted it in my email signature.
You have plenty of milestone to reach, im sure you can.. and enjoy life^^
Shulin
=) thanks thanks.... yea, i really believe in the last quote too!
all the best to you and everything you do!!
Post a Comment