Tuesday, November 2, 2010

randomness?

I'm supposed to be cleaning up the room or to do some homework for placements... But every now and then I guess its good to have a short break and enjoy my time... so today's update will be completely random... where i'll write about....
22 crazy Random Facts about Shu Lin

and I'll try to add a pic to every single fact... all thanks to my trustworthy BESTEST BEST friend...

 
=)

Ok... so MAYBE i have nothing better to do... so what? I'm procrastinating for med notes write up... >.<
SO... lets start!


  • I have never celebrated a 1 year anniversary for any relationships

  • Between kids and puppies... I honestly can't decide which one do I prefer.... 




  • I feel that I quite a patient person.. but I do get irritated really easily, but that doesn't mean that I get angry easily... I just get... irritated... 


  • People I'm close to claimed that I am one stubborn girl... I think that I am just... hmm... not a girl who'd be easily influenced by what other people has got to say / do... =)
  • Everyone knows that I'm a food lunatic... I absolutely LOVE food as though taking a whole 4 year course on food is not enough... Why? That's because.... I love eating, i love cooking, i love baking, i love learning on foods, i love giving advice to people with regards to food intake, i loove knowing what's new in the market with regards to food, i love trying on new types of foods...

    But despite all that... I dont have ONE favourite food of all time... But I must say that my favourite TYPE of food would be... SEAFOOOOODDDD!!! 


  • Thanks to the current boyfriend I have... Now i have a new found love towards... TURTLES!!

  • One of the crazy stuff I wanna do while I'm still young is to get someone / a group of FRIENDS for... SKYDIVING!!

  • I have phasmophobia.... But... I still watch horror movies.... =.="
  • When I had my first kiss (on the lips), I reacted with...
    *takes tissue*
    *wipes mouth*
    and said....
    "YUCKKK!"
       Yup... thinking back about it... that sure was funny... =) and definitely memorable too... =P

  • As far as I can remember... I think I have never actually catch a movie with my friends at night.. (as in after dinner)


Whoa... ok.. this is defintely NOT easy... 

SHALL continue.. next time... 

ADIOS WORLD!

*~*~*Sue*~*~*



No comments: