Friday, October 22, 2010

Pre-november update

Ah the wonders of life... 5 weeks of clinical placements down, another 5 weeks to go... managed to successfully finish up with 1 case study for clinical placements an 1 assignment, but now I find myself struggling to finish up another 2 assignments, and also miraculously find a way to actually STUDY for finals! Life is getting more and more hectic, and i feel that there's literally no freedom to sigh in relief... And that's not even the end of this living nightmare... Every other day, at the back of my mind I still have to actually WORRY for not being able to graduate just because some god damn useless hard working person didn't assess me during my nutrition education program... BECAUSE of that, I might not be able to get a day off to finish up with my assignments / study for exams... gosh... HATE it when something like this happens... hate it when people just don't show up without giving any notice....

I partly blame it on fate as well... I was supposed to run another  nutrition education program but because one of my colleague fell sick, my supervisor swapped my timetable with hers so I have to swap my program with her... so my dear colleague got assessed TWICE for that freaking  nutrition education program while I am now stuck here, struggling to find myself another  nutrition education program. Damn you fate! Sigh... I'm feeling down... Is this just pure luck? I knew I was NEVER a lucky girl ever since I was young.. But I have never ever thought in my dear life that I'm unlucky! 

Whatever it is, I did not skip my  nutrition education program when I was asked to conduct it, so I will NOT be held liable for a mistake that I did not make! But... *sigh*... If only life was that fair... I think the world would be a better place... Although everyone in the world may know that it is a mistake that I did not make, but heck... who cares? It's MY life, it's MY graduation.... I don't think they'll give a damn about it... 

I hate it when I have to bear the responsibilities of mistakes other people made
I hate it when people don't give a notice if they're not going to turn up
I hate it when people show up 1 hour late just because of some god damn freaking useless bloody random show on the god damn laptop!
I hate it when I just run out of luck
I hate it that my bf is leaving for Malaysia on my birthday
I hate it when I have to be stuck in the office / hospital the whole day while outside is nice and warm
I hate it that I can't get a day off just to catch up with my personal life 
I hate it when I can't spend more time with the other half because he's busy with exams
I hate it when people back stab on me
I hate it when I can't finish up with my assignments due to some unforeseen circumstance 
I hate it when I come home feeling exhausted and still need to prepare dinner and lunch for myself the next day
I hate it when I get less than 6 hours of sleep 

Ok... have got to stop with the negative thoughts.. Need some happy thoughts... Happy.. happy... happy... hmm...

I love my new pair of sunglasses
I love my TWO new pair of shoes
I TOTALLY LOVE my new scarf
I love my new cup with a silicon cup!

I hate it when I am broke though....

=(

Great... now I'm unhappy, stressed out, broke, and feeling unlucky... =( 
















Better finish up with my assignment before I forget about it...

Adios world,

*~*~*Sue*~*~*

No comments: