Friday, October 8, 2010

funny day

My palm was sweaty, my heart beat racing up with every passing second, other than the clock ticking on the wall, it was pin drop silence in the room... I stared at the paper and my minds were filled with questions...
"What is this? How can this be possible? I can't do it any more, maybe I should just give up!". 
Looking around the room, everyone seems to be calm except for me.

Yes, it was that time of the year... The FINALS was here before I even knew it!

Looking at the clock again, an hour of my examination was gone and I'm left with only one more hour to work through my questions! Without hesitating, I picked up my pencil and started filling up the answers... and what seems like seconds have just passed, the invigilator loudly announced "FIVE MINUTES LEFT"!

That's when I panicked... how can it be possible that 55 minutes have passed? I have only answered less than 20% of the questions! My hands are now trembling, but I kept going on... even if its a random guess, its better than nothing... And before I knew it, the invigilator loudly announced "PENS DOWN"!

I knew that there's nothing else that I could do, so i put my pencil down and looked around the room...

And to my horror, I just noticed that I did NOT wrote the answers into the special paper where we're supposed to write our answers! My mind raced and I panicked... "this can't possibly be happening to me... I have NEVER made a mistake like this before... How can I not filled up the objective answer sheet??!!!"

The invigilators came to collect my paper, I tried to explain myself but they just shook their heads and just say that it is my mistakes that I have to be responsible for... I felt as though my heart has stopped beating... and then the world started to spin.. And next thing I knew... I heard the extremely familiar song from afar... sounds like... "Hey Soul Sister" by Train... I was confused...

I Blinked, and when I opened my eyes... I'm in my room... and that song was my alarm clock, waking me up to get ready for clinical placements....

I sighed in relieve... Thankful that it was just a dream..

I think I kinda understand why I had this dream... Maybe.. I'm trying to tell myself to be thankful that I no longer have Multiple Choice Answers anymore, and now its solely Case Study Based questions!

Or... maybe I'm just plain stressed out...

Sigh...


Back to work!

*~*~*Sue*~*~*

No comments: