Monday, May 3, 2010

assignment 2... *zzzZZzzz*

Assignments assignments assignments... They sure do an excellent job haunting me at every corner of the room, every hour of the day! And yet... I'm still out galavanting about... watching iron man II and stuff... I need motivation to do my work! I'm suppose to work on my assignment, and what will I do?

  1. Facebook (BIGGEST culprit)
  2. Googling weird stuff
  3. Drawing
  4. Cook
  5. Sleep
  6. Make notes for other subject
Like seriously... SHULIN! Stop doing unnecessary stuff and start with the assignment already... Well, good news is... at least I read the question yesterday, so that's a good start! *smacks head* No, that's NOT good enough!! (what am I thinking?! That's NOT good enough! (I think I have some dual-personality disorder thingy... schizophrenia?)

Okok... after this post, I shall read up for my assignment 2 of sports nutrition! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Shulin! Hahaha you update once every month, maybe I should do that too, instead of posting random funny nothings that are just THAT: Nothings. Not real updates or any new photos of me going thru life and such.

I went thru the few posts on your blog - and I realised that I missed out quite abit on you! Lol I rarely visit people's blogs too (bcoz I get daily updates from Facebook - hahaha) but the more personal things can only be found on some people's blog - which is why I recenly removed my blog from the Notes section of Facebook, which updates FB "Post" with my blog posts.. Haha..

Ya I know so random right... Well there I go again.. randoming haha maybe we should meet up once in a while... Girls Day Out maybe? I dunno lol oh well wnjoy your assignment while I enjoy mugging for my exams zzz