Saturday, April 24, 2010

So many things to do, so little time...

Updates updates updates......

Update #1:
been busy doing 2 assignments right after my Dubbo trip, and now... have to tend to my freaking damn laptop who must crash for no apparent reason.

Update #2:
Been having lots of arguements with jim... Mom say it's normal cause we're leaning to adapt to each other's life style... Makes me wonder if the word "forever" is suitable to describe our relationship or not... But hey, if we do get to adapt to each other's way of living, then maybe... MAYBE forever is possible? If all of these fighting will eventually lead to some agreement and some better understanding towards each other's way of thinking, then i guess its all worth while.

Meanwhile, we'll both have to learn to tolerate and get used to each other's habits. Jim has to get used to my fussiness about cleanliness and how things should be done accordingly to how it "should be" (really there isn't a proper way of doing stuff, its just pure preference) and him getting used to me being clumsy and my occasional seriousness. While as for me, I have to get used to his 'tidak-apa' attitude and his lack of sensitivity towards me compared to mom... Afterall, he's still getting to know me and i shouldn't expect too much off him at a time... So i'll let time do its job and see where it'll lead me to...

Update #3:
Pictures shall do the talking this time...



The reunion of the chinese fan dance team =) or maybe its just one of our excuse to have a girl's night out...


MYSUN AGM... right before i left for dubbo for placements...


Menglin's birthday party


Sydney easter show:
Jim showing off the ipod touch he WON in the arcade while me showing of a pearl bracelet i bought in the market at the rocks... I know i know... its just a black packet and there's nothing to see... =P


Hunter Valley Gardens... my 3rd time coming here, only this time with jim's family... while this is jim's 4th time coming to the gardens...


=)


Love flowers... simply love roses...



Jim's graduation.... had to rush for it so that Jim wouldnt be late for it... >.<


Made cheese cake again.. this time its... dunno what cheese cake... But it had a combo of chocolate, coffee and vanilla in it with a choc biscuit base.


Jim serving


When husky meets cheesecake... *Husky drools* =P


Cheryl's birthday celebration


My 'modified' chair...
Wondering why the extra pillows?? No, its not to make it more comfy... Its because the chair cant be adjusted to be any higher than what it is now, so I have to add pillows to it so it'll gimme that additional height that will make it less back breaking when I need to do my work. And the back pillow is ESSENTIAL not to add height, but its to gimme the back support... Believe it or not, my back can't exactly reach to the back of the chair when I'm sitting on the chair... *sigh* Why... WHY must I be blessed with short body?

Update #4:
Going church is something that I do not dread nowadays. I think I'm beginning to accept the church stuff and all. And the best part is I dont fall asleep in church, regardless on whether or not I understand the message being preached for the day. YAY!

Me being an atheist, I would normally just close my eyes and wait till the prayer session ends. But today was exceptional... Today, as I close my eyes and listen to the people praying, for once I felt as if a wave of calmness had washed over me, and I felt... calm... In peace... I can't quite find the right words to phrase it, but it was indeed a pleasant feeling. It wasn't until today that I noticed that all (or almost all) these people in church today were united together for the sole purpose of worshiping Him. It was absolutely amazing... How people from different background, different colour, different personality, all had that one thing in common... Just by listening to their prayers, worshiping God, it felt incredible to actually be there and feel the power in them... How united they were, how focus they were to look up towards Him, their Saviour, their Lord, their everything.

I cant help but to think now... IF a religion can really bring people united, would there still be war in this world? Would there be less hungry people in the world? Would the world be a better place? Would kids have a better place to stay?

I had a few personal question that I cant help but to ponder... does all of these Jesus and God thingy REALLY TRULY exist? I always cant help but to wonder... I always thought all of these are a made up by someone ages ago... But... BUT... if all of these wasn't true and it was all a make up, then how and why izit there are so many people believing in it, so many people willing to put aside everything for Him? Hmm....

Once again, I'll let time do the trick and I shall learn more about it in the near future. Meanwhile, its time to start studying for the exams next week... Till then, ADIOS!

Signing off!

*~*~*Sue*~*~*

No comments: