Wednesday, March 31, 2010

dubbo placement and others

"Save You"

Take a breath
I pull myself together
Just another step till I reach the door
You'll never know the way it tears me up inside to see you
I wish that I could tell you something
To take it all away

Sometimes I wish I could save you
And there're so many things that I want you to know
I won't give up till it's over
If it takes you forever I want you to know

When I hear your voice
Its drowning in a whisper
It's just skin and bones
There's nothing left to take
And no matter what I do I can't make you feel better
If only I could find the answer
To help me understand

Sometimes I wish I could save you
And there're so many things that I want you to know
I wont give up till it's over
If it takes you forever I want you to know

That if you fall, stumble down
I'll pick you up off the ground
If you lose faith in you
I'll give you strength to pull through
Tell me you won't give up cause I'll be waiting if you fall
Oh you know I'll be there for you

(Ahahaha)
If only I could find the answer
To take it all away

Sometimes i wish i could save you
And there're so many things that I want you to know
I wont give up till it's over
If it takes you forever I want you to know
(Oh)
I wish I could save you
I want you to know
(Ohohh)
I wish I could save you (oh)

This is a song by Simple Plan, which happens to be my FAVOURITE band, an this is my current FAVOURITE song too... I just somehow have a thing for guys who can play musical instrument. I always wished that the person i'm dating with is someone who can compose music, or play on the guitar and sing at the same time *i'm sure to melt if someone were to do that for me*, or one who is awesome in his piano skills or even being able to play drums or being in a band or.. just something to do with music!

I personally find it really really sweet when someone compose a song for his loved ones. Even if they cant compose a song for them, at least being able to play a song FOR the other half seems equally just as sweet. Maybe I have such strong affection towards guys who can play musical instrument because I myself am a big fan of music in any ways, be it singing, dancing, playing some sort of musical instrument, or just sit down and listen to my favourite music seems to be able to sooth my mood and make me feel that little bit happier on the inside. Enough of guys and music... back to reality~~~~

I am proud to announce that I sailed through my first placement in Dubbo with no problem at all! I got along well with my placement mates; managed to tour around Dubbo and lead a great life there, enjoying myself to the max; got along well with the supervisor there as well; managed to finish our report way before the due date, and presented it in a relaxed manner; being able to tour about NSW and dropped by Wellington to check out the cave and the phosphate mine and visited the pretty little town named Mudgee.

Now I am doing my last question for my first assignment, and I aim to finish it by today so that I can start up with my next assignment that is due in about 2 weeks! I have yet to even read the course outline for the second assignment, and i have only 2 weeks to finish my assignment. Yes, that means its time for me to head to the library and be a nerd for the next few weeks. But meanwhile, I strongly believe in the term "study hard, play hard". This time what am I up to? Nothing much really... attend someone's birthday party on friday, head to sydney this saturday for the Sydney Great Easter Show (and hopefully will catch up with a good friend there), and next week wednesday till sunday i'll be busy when Jim's family reach NSW.

So much for that, and now its back to assignment. At this time, 1330hour, I should be preparing lunch for myself. Nowadays I noticed that preparing meals for me and Jim is no longer something that I would really look forward to. I used to LOVE preparing meals as it is my hobby to be able to make wonderful meals or just plain o' simple home cooking dishes. But now, stepping into the kitchen feels like stepping into a land mine or something... Every time I make a careless mistake, I would just clean up after my mess, and to me... it is just a norm whenever i make a careless mistake in the kitchen (substituting sugar for salt, dropping kitchen utensils, spill bits and pieces of the meal here and there.... all done UNINTENTIONALLY). Sadly Jim gets irritated and / or annoyed whenever I do little mistakes in the kitchen. Mistakes that I'm so used to it until I dont even see it as a mistake but rather something to laugh about or something... well.... normal~

So instead of cooking as much or even helping out as much in the kitchen, i somehow keep my distance from it. Not unless I am able to cook alone with no 'supervision' from anyone, i don't think i am able to keep up with my passion for cooking at the time being... So much for that, I think I will be washing dishes the next few weeks... or maybe months... although I despite washing dishes, but if one person cooks, the other has to wash up. It is indeed something that i don't like and yet I have to do it...

Anyway, I shall excuse myself from blabbing here and proceed with my assignment... till then, adios!

*~*~*Sue*~*~*

No comments: