Monday, March 2, 2009

Missing Malaysia and my home already

I'm finally back to newcastle. This time with mosquitoes literally trying to suck our bloods out from our body till we dry up or something. Why god? Why....... WHY must I be allergic to mosquito repellants??!!!!! =( I went back to Newcastle with my roomie Jenn, and I dont know am I really that tired or not, but before the plane actually took off from LCCT, I've already dozed off in the plane! >.<

After that I met up with my bro in Melbourne air port where he transfered some show to me, and brought some Jap bento set for me in the air-port. He left after he made sure me and Jenn had safely checked in for our next flight to Newcastle. Once again, we BOTH fell asleep even before the plane started to take off! Thankfully no plane crash / terrorist or whatsoever nonsense. =P We arrived to Barahineban where we were told to contact the duty warden but that person had his/her phone switched off! !? *@@!!>>&*##?* On top of that, we're now provided with a couple room. I've finally managed to accept the fact that I'll be staying here for the next few months with my roomie with the current room setting that rob us off our personal space and privacy. I still am rather cross at the people at Bara for placing us into this room while I hear others are able to shift all around bara. I'm not angry at the people who requested for a change, but I'm angry at the staff for not able to anticipate the return of newcomers and made rooms available for those who chose to return earlier than usual!
*Sigh* Anyway, we attended for some party in Barahineban as a mark of the last even for Orientation week. The theme for this party was 'Space'. Yeapzz, you guessed it right! We had to dress up as anything related to space for this party.... I have no idea what am I suppose to be, or if I'm even related to the theme, but I had limited clothes + time to actually make / create a costume for this even. I call myself in this party.... "pinky-bluey girl" >.<

The rocket guys



Morni the 'star girl' and Val the erm... 'angel girl'



Random people and their costumes



More costumes of random people



The people watching along the side if they need a seat



10 winners for best dressed... to be honest, I dont even know what some of them are



The crowd of people snaping pictures of others in their costumes



Charlene, Jenn, Me, Val, Morni and Seok




Me >.<>





Jenn



On the other handl, i think I look like those girls who serves beer in club... or supporters of one of hose football teams =P But yea... Thanks jenn for the make up! =)



Jenn in spacey backround


both of us roomies =)

Haih... Still not feeling happy bout my current room. I've just enroled myself into psychology for my elective. Hope i wont fail in it. That's the least I worry about for now, all I hope for is that regardless what happens this year, whether or not I get to change room, whether or not my roomie's bf comes over or anything, I pray hard and hope that nothing major will affect our friendship. I cant bear the thoughts of me having a major arguement with someone I see when i first wake up and right before i sleep, my coursemate, my course partner, my personal assistant, etc
*Sigh* wonder what's the worst that could possibly happen now? Anyway, its time to sleep and say my prayers. Hopfully all turns out well

Signing out!


*~*~*Sue*~*~*

No comments: