Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Newcastle, here I come... *sigh* =(

I cant believe it! i'm leaving for newcastle already? tomorrow??!! ITs just all too soon!!! *sigh* farewell home, bye mummy and daddy, so long my dear friends and good bye malaysia. Wished there was a way i could stay back longer but studies comes first. After all the glorious food and makan session, i must say that i'm at least contented. One must not be too greedy afterall for greed is the root of all evil (ok... maybe that's not entirely true).

Anyway, I have so much stuff to pack, yet I dunno what to pack... this's what I call lost... I bought 2 new books and I'm proud of it! Hopefully I'll get to find time to do some reading in Newcastle when I'm bored. I honestly prefer reading than to watching movies, but its so costly! So anyway.... I'll let pictures do all the talking and explaining of what I've been up to in my holidays here...

Gatherings


Me and my beloved didi


Me and my 'lou po' jou ling


My relatively close friends: Hui Ying, Celine, Eevon & Jou Ling


Josh, Me & Jou Ling mesmerized of what Eevon mommy has got to say


The ex-DUrians group photo: Celine, Eevon, Kok Foo, Hui Ying, Me, Jou Ling, Eunice


This gathering was held at my garden a week before hui ying's 21st b'day: Sze Sun, Richard, Eric Teh, Jou Ling, Reny, Me, Xian Dong, Seng Thye, Woei Foong & Eu Wen


One of the gatherings in 1U with my secondary school mates


Yesh... A classic shot =)


Some of the people that turned up that day


Outing with my Form 5 classmate: Poh Ching, Me, Barath


An outing organized to welcome me back from Australia (I have really REALLY sweet friends)


Group photo at the mamak: Seng Thye, Xian Dong, Kah Hou, Sze Wei, Meng Soon, Alvin, Eu Wen, Wan Yong & ME!


My very first outing with my friends at pyramid: Richard, Meng Soon + Jou Ling


House Chores


Sigh... The floor never seem to be clean enough for me no matter how much strengh I used in mopping =(


*horns* make way!! Aunty Pook doing some grocery shopping


Baking cookies for CNY


Food... GloRiouS food!


Made pizza =)


Steamboating


Making chocolate muffin that doesnt taste all that nice ='(


Of course, occasionally I make something simple like sandwiches too!


Lunch at paddington house of pancakes... Not too bad I must say


Erm... porridge anyone?


ME


The nerdy me with glasses


The normal me


The young at heart, school girl me =)


Some of the things that I'm sure to miss!


Movie outings


my electone


RICHIE!! (a very old friend of mine)


Ah yes... my brilliant lil naphew Joshua

Last but not least...........


Teddy!! *sobz*

Anyway, time to get back to packing! So long fellow friends and family. Its hard to say good bye but its only the beginning... I'll be back for sure, soo... wait up for me!

~Signing out~

**Sue**

No comments: