Monday, February 9, 2009

2nd post from Malaysia

From feeling emo from the last post, I have no idea whether the effect hasnt wear off yet or its just me having some anger management problems. Nowadays I noticed that I get frustrated more easily, flaming up at every slightest reasons, being unreasonable and all. What in the world is going on with my brain? Almost every other day I'll start an arguement with someone I love / care from a small issue. Shu Lin, you've so gotta chill... Chillllll!!

Its almost time for me to return to the land of Aussies soon too. There're just so many reasons for me to stay back here and not return to Newcastle! Life is just too short, good times always passes by way too fast. Just when I'm actually relaxing, letting the day slip pass me as I lay on my bed half asleep and half chatting with anyone available via MSN, reality strikes me once again, reminding that I have to leave this comfort spot of mine and return back to studying life. Life is just so enjoyable when there is no need to rush for anything, where there is no need to push for time to get things done on time. Yet... life goes on, and I'll need to start packing up pretty soon =( *sobz*

Some pictures on a fraction of my life and what I've been up to these few weeks....



Skating! Went ice skating 3 days after I was back from australia...


Me at my ipoh trip searching for food =D


And just ONE of the meals we ate in ipoh... We actually spent the whole day eating in ipoh! And i'm happy bout it... =P


Archery at Pyramid! I so love archery though I suck in it =P


Eating endlessly yet again


Visiting the aquarium thingy in KLCC


Of course... sleeping!


Indulging on VERY sinful food ---> Secret Recipe Cakes! Absolutely YUMMY!


Visiting my class teacher from primary 6


Visiting the petronas twin tower and walking on the sky bridge


Being amuzed in the science centre


Still amuzed by the stuff in science centre (its a lot bigger than it seems!)

Valentine's day was pretty interesting though.. Although I didnt get to go out on a date with a guy, i managed to get myself a date with my mom to shop around 1U! The corneto people was givin away free 100,000 ice cream for that day. So it wasnt' all too bad... Free new flavoured ice-cream for valentines is a good sign! But nevertheless i got a lovely valentine present this year... and no its not chocolate/ roses/ flowers/ soft toys or even a dinner treat...



Yeapzz I got a ring for valentines this year! =) *jumps in joy* YAY! hehe... =P

Ahhh.... life sure is good for now... still have another 9 more days here... I better spend it wisely and use up my time properly... I DONT WANNA GO BACK TO NEWIEEEEE!!! =(

signing out!

*~*~*Sue*~*~*

No comments: