It's april... finally, april. Rainy season back in M'sia... its those days again where i just seem to move on with life with a heavy heart. I woke up, had a heavy breakfast and went for my tutorial, only to meet some strange guy (i think he's an Aussie).
Hey!
*???* Hi
Are you china Chinese? or korean? are you from China?
erm... no, I'm not from China.
You from Korea?
Erm... -.-' (do i look like a korean?!)
*interrupts* You from Korea? Or are you from Japan?
Erm, neither actually, I'm from Malaysia.
Ah, Asia aye?
....... (I said Malaysia!) *smiles*
So what do you think of Australia?
Well... Australia is basically a nice pla...
*interrupts* what do you think of the local boys?
*????!!!* *stoned* *stares*
Local boys? Australian guys?
*stoned some more* *stares* (WTH....) Erm... I think i prefer local
Local?
Local as in Malaysia.
Aye.... Well then dont do drugs ok? Stay away from drugs, people here and drugs... U know what I mean?
Yea yea.. sure... Sure I wont take drugs, thanks anyways (now what? I look like a drug addict?)
Ok, I better get going or else I'll be late. Remember all right? Steer clear from drugs!
Sure. Thanks! Bye.
After my tutorial today from 10-11, i went to library to search for some stuff, and went back and sleep. Thanks to the IT guy, i finally woke up at 3 something. If not i think i'll just sleep in the whole day. Anyways, after my last 2 nights of 'camping' in the library, i think I have enough. Dont intend to step into the library until absolutely necessary! One more thing... gals (& guys), if u were to stay in the library to do research or something, try to get someone to accompany you k? I can assure you that it is indeed scary to walk all the way back home alone, at a cold cold night, not a single soul in sight. And... walk FAST! that way u'll get back to your destination faster and at the same time it helps keep you warm. As for me, I walked home alone on the first night. Somehow the roads seem different though I use the same route to classes almost daily. Ended up I called my brother in Melbourne and chat with him while walking all the way back. Took me 10 min to walk from the Auch lib back to my door step. Considered quite fast i suppose, but the journey seemed endless...
Now.... are there any interesting stuff that I've done pass few weeks... I went down to Sydney city for Easter. 1 day trip though. I absolutely miss eating dim sum! And the seniors took us to China town for some dim sum. Yum... The main event for that 1 day trip was actually the great easter show at the suburb of sydney. i think it's at... olympic park or something like that... overall the great easter show's quite nice, there's places to play and win cute soft toys, rides, live shows, food stalls, clothes stalls, show bags etc... quite an interesting place... something like a fun fair i think. *this time no pic k? will update it next time when connection more stable* so yea, ate at the famous pancake on the rocks, or somthing like tat, then took the 3 hour train back.
let me see.... i also help made cheese cake for a fren's b'day... had heaps of fun. but yea... i was suppose to take care of a friend... i actually said that i will take care of her but in the end what happened? i wasnt thinking or something, but it slipped my mind that i was to take care of her! i not only felt bad, i also suddenly felt that i finally understand y my parents never seem to put too much trust in me. such simple task and yet i fail to fulfil it. haih... anyways, i'm really really sorry bout it! definately i've learnt my lesson this time...
other than that, exams, assignment and all... and this time i didnt do well for my exams. to be precise, i did really badly for my exams. i think i need a new method of studying or something... but the problem is whenever i'm studying, that seems to be the time where my mind is 'free' enough to start wondering and dreaming, and sure enough, i'll think back bout home and friends and family and all.. the minute i start thinking bout home, i'll TOTALY loose my mood to study. yes, i'll be studying, but nothing will seem to enter my head. i think i need some help on this, but on the other hand, dont think anyone can really help out except for myself. if i'm lucky, i'll just think bout home and that's it. but there are times where i miss home so much till i start crying, and yea... that's just so... *sigh* ='( probably i'm the only person here who feels so home sick... 2 months i've been here and yet i'm still so attached to my family and friends back at home. now i sure feel that i'm really a major failure. not only i cant MAINTAIN (i dont even push myself to score better than before) my scores for my studies, i cant even control my emotions! shu lin, shu lin, shu lin... y la are u so useless???!! sob...
what else to update.... basically, i cant think much for now... i've been having headaches these few days, and at times my headache is like... some throbbing pain in my skull as if there's someone using a big fat 'kamus dewan' whacking my head. and if it isnt bad enough, i feel dizzy at times, or i cant seem focus my vision. and then there's that on-off allergy i get on my leg, and also my skin is peeling! maybe i'm going through a phase of... metamorphorsis? right... who knows, when i come back i may have 'transformed' to a dwarf! =P what else have i been up to these few days... oh! i burnt my hand like... 3 times already in a week. one on my left wrist, 2 on my fingers on my right hand, and just now i did it again on my right arm. simply marvellous!
what i really need now is concentrations! gosh... okok, i'll start by attempting to do my learning goals for HUBS 2505. its due 3 weeks from now but... haih... i have a feeling i wont get anything accomplised for now. =/ but i'll at least try!
~signing off~
-.-zZZ
No comments:
Post a Comment