Wednesday, May 7, 2008

long overdue post =P

All righty! now i know its been ages since i last post something up here.... I promised most of my frenz back in m'sia that I'll kepp them updated with my life via blogging if I cant chat with them every night (or rather every weekend). =P hehe, my bad! But since I have such fantastic & great friends back at home, I bet they dont mind... Heck, they're probably too busy to drop by this little 'diary' of mine!

Anyways, this time's post'll be a bit different... I'll update it from the latest event to the oldest event. =P lazy to rearrange the pictures...

First update... I (Shu Lin / Mushu / Sue / Odie / wtv nickname *what other nicknames i have?*) have just 'died' in a battlefield of exams last monday... After spending 3 days straight being a hermit in the library and back in tat quiet little room of mine, I can officially conclude that.... I'M SO GONNA DIE when results are out! Seriously... I thought the first examinations were hard, but this is.... *sigh* Nevermind that, I'll leave that part out for now... Now I've gotta focus on my presentation + paper to hand up next week, week after that I have to hand up my major essay (50% of my internal!! stressssssssss......!!!!), and another week after that I have some in-class test *yet again*, then lastly.... yes, the part where we all dread most...

FINALS!! *evil laughter*

PEOPLE LISTEN UP! (2nd year, 1st sem Nutrition & Dietetics students only)
examination times are listed as below

18th June (Wednesday) :
HUMAN PATHOPHYSIOLOGY (HUBS 2505)
1.45pm [2:10 hr]

20th June (Friday) :
CLINICAL EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGY (HUBS 2503)
9.15am [3:10 hr]

24th June (Tuesday) :
FOOD SCIENCE 2 (NUDI 2220)
9.15am [3:10 hr]

so much for that... time to study! hit the books! ~help~

Anyways, this month is a busy busy month... aside all those studies and all, there's lots of ppl's b'day going on too... my roomie just turned 21 on 1st may, sheela just turned 20 on 6th may... and Charlene basically did all the organising for both the events!


TADA... Charlene Anita, well known now from the term 'Charlinism' =)

Actually, my friends invented this term 'Shulinism' for me too! (crazy bunch of friends of mine) but I'll tell u all bout it next time i see you people... lazy to type it all out here...


rare sweets from Finland... Yata & Yarakob (not sure bout spelling, but they're from Finland) brought it over for Sheela's b'day celebration... as the label says above, u'll either love'em or hate'em... as for me... i hate them! they taste awfully... well... weird.... *speechless for words to describe them*


Updates from the beach!


yes, its a cute crab! can u see it? =)


My fav ice-cream shop is still there... and as long as it's open, i'm sooooo gonna get myself ice-cream from that place whenever i'm at the beach! (ignore the tag i'm wearing... i'm not a MYSUN commitee member) *MYSUN = Malaysia Youth Society of University of Newcastle*

and.... pictures from my April Holidays! so-called 'holidays' la... have to study till my brains pop out of my skull during that period of time... =) okok, maybe its not that bad....but if i'm not studying i have to rush for my assignments till I have no time to even think of anything else...

Pictures from Bluemountains:

waterfall! clean & clear waterfall!


erm... =D
L-R: Intan, Eric, Wai Yi, Val, Me, Brian


One of the scenic spots:
clockwise from back: Jason (aka organiser), Brian, Val, Me


yet another waterfal (or izit a stream?)


I dont want to know what's going on in guy's minds.... seriously... i just don't want to know...
clockwise from above: Brian, Jason, Jiann, Eric


I just love the colour of the leaves! =) so 'autumny' like... =P


One of our tracking path... yea, we might be a bit out of our mind to track at this sort of weather... (cold + wet)
L-R: Me, Wai Yi, Intan


eh, y take pic of ppl's back? want to compare who has the longest hair izit? =P
L-R: eric, Wai Yi, Intan, Me, Val, Jason


Ulu ppl taking pic in the rain forest... we, Malaysians, come from a tropical country where there're abundance of rain forest everywhere in Malaysia and yet we come to blue mountains to see rain forest again? hmm... seems so wrong...
L-R: Val, Brian, Wai Yi, Intan, Jason, Eric, Jiann, Gaik Tin, Sue


meet my new friends! 2 of the 3 sisters!


=) the gals ( i think i dont have to label the names anymore)


Double bunk bed again! but this time i sleep on the lower bunk while my holiday roomie (Val) slept on the upper bunk


some random pic at night... (freezing cold!!)



Yet another group pic (at the 3 sisters peak)


OH! OH! OH!! HOT CHOCOLATE!! yummmmmmm..... *drools*


group pic at the choc factory... the hot choc is superb!

Pictures from Sydney:

Val @ sydney's queen victoria building or something like tat


Me + queen victoria statue

This trip is the previous trip to sydney.. .where we had seafood after what seems like centuries!

its a seafood platter for 2 where as usual, me and jenn cant fin it up...

Pictures from Great Easter Show:

the group... erm... i dunno all of their names... so i'm not going to label this picture... =P (sorry guys!)


Line dancing at the back
L-R: Me, Intan, Anne


Dinner @ Pancakes at the Rocks!
clockwise from left: jenn, Anne, William, Me, Intan

Posing infront of the enterance with an angel and a bunny and a normal human being
L-R: Intan (angel), Jenn (bunny), Anne (human), me!

Pictures from newcastle show: its something similar to the great easter show down in sydney

Me + jack (boyfriend of the day)


Me + sheep... wait... izit a sheep or lamb? erm... i think sheep...
and lastly... pictures of my so-called-master piece! or... i dunno... just some random baking i've done during my holidays... i wouldnt boast and say that my baking was fantastic, but I would say that i'll give it a 50% out of 100% (means its edible)... my friends didnt complain of stomach upset or anything after trying my baking so.. SUCCESS!

pictures of the chocolate cheese cake...



The biscuit base


the filling

add them togeher and you'll get....


tada! the cake!

and then there's the apple crumble


apple cumble

and i also made red bean soup with sago...

Red bean soup with sago

last but not least.. i also made some chinese herbal soup which's suppose to help boost blood circulation and provide energy and whatsoever... i didnt take pic of that cause firstly, i never liked drinking that soup... hated the taste, hated the smell, but yet i made it, and drank it... =P because i feel so tired easily, and also because its for my own good... that's the only reason i made that soup thingy... if not, i'll NEVER make that smelly soup thing... *jenn thinks that its ok... just needed more herbs...* whatever it is... YUCK! >.<

okok, time to get back to work! my next update will probably be after my finals... probably will update when my roomie goes back to m'sia and i'll dominate the whole room to myself for almost 2 weeks! *evil laughter again* sobz... everyone'll be going to melbourne then.... i'm going to be cast out! or... will I? =)

signing off!

Sue

No comments: