Sooo.... i finally managed to buy a backpack as my handcarry luggage next week where the backpack looks a bit... well... ... ... huge... ... for me... BUT it's not bigger than me ok? i know I am small framed but i'm not so 'smart' to buy a backpack that's actually bigger than me. haha... sorrie, this time no pic of me + my backpack. I'm so not going to post it up here for my frenz to laugh at me. If u wanna see, come and see me on the day i'm flying, which i know very well that none of u all will come cuz :
1. u all have classes the next day
2. its valentine's day
3. who in the sane mind will wanna travel all the way to KLIA to say 'bye bye!' and balik rumah?
=D
Oh, and for the first time my dad actually allowed me to stay overnight at one of my close fren's house! amazing... maybe its due to the fact that i will need to get used to live without the watchful eyes of my family members? ya, maybe... actually i went there to help bake (or rather help decorate) the.... "sunflower-pineapple-flower-thinggy"? erm... ya, i think that's what its called. after that went for dinner with jou, ying, shin yi, yin, and came back where my fren's parents took me for a cup of teh tarik and the famous fajar rojak!! (i'll miss rojak while i'm in australia).
oh ya, a huge thanks to Matthew Lee for sending us back! =)
.jpg)
Me, jou (wife), ying (ex-hubby)
.jpg)
RoJaK!! i'm sooooo gonna miss this stall!
i just totaly love rojak! (especially the fruit rojak from this stall)
*can i persuade the rojak guy to folow me to australia so i can have rojak?*
=)
after that... when its time to sleep... forgot to bring my pajamas pula... haih... shulin, shulin, shulin... when will u ever NOT be forgetful? so ended up have to borrow clothes from fren's mom... *pai seh* =P soo... ya...
.jpg)
me in ying's mom's PJs... gosh... how can i be so forgetful??!!
THANKS AUNTY!! =) i know ying's mom won't be reading this... but ying will! so... help pass msg to aunty k? =P
(btw... new hp! finally after what seems like ages)
*tidur*
.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.
*bangun*
Ying: what time izit?
Me: erm... 8 o'clock... around there
Ying: siao... zzzz....
Me: *y i wake up so early ar?*
after freshening up (bursh teeth, wash face, put on contact lense?) i look at my fren... still fast asleep...
.jpg)
H.ying... if only she looked that way when she's actually sleeping... =D (which she does not)
so, i went back to bed too! =) hahahahahaha......
...... and finally decided to wake up somewhere around... 9.30? my fren's dad is really generous with breakfast... or maybe he wants me to eat more... either way, i fin up my food and we went over to visit eunice! =) *compare to her... I'm NOT thin!!* then we stayed at her place, chat chat chat till lunch time where ying's mom prepared spagethi with oats (and i thought she put chili in it) before waiting for another fren of mine to pick me up for my game of paintball...
.jpg)
me and ying in the morning...
.jpg)
nothing better to do, so i wore ying's necklace... (something of which i'll never buy)
.jpg)
Me + eunice (spell check?)
.jpg)
me, eunice + ying! *omg... i went over to her house in PJs!* =)
I was given the privallage of sitting in front while the rest of the ppl (reny, dong, jessie) sat at the back of the car. =) Normally I couldn't care less if I sit in front or at the back of the car but since he was driving a... sports car? (not too sure how do u categorise a car if its a sports car or not) sitting at the back would meant being really crammed... packed to be exact! like a can of sardines... so i happily sat infront throughout the whole journey back home where my dad lead the way to bukit jalil for the paintball game. Good thing that I took my injection on monday earlier that week... the injection somehow caused my arm to like... swell for almost 3 days! (yes, it hurts for 3 days too) I must be blessed... =) This time paintball is better cuz once u get shot, u don't have to be out from the game till its over. Instead u just need to go back to base, and u're out playing back to normal. This time I came back with easily 5 bruises here and there but it was all... worth it!
.jpg)
me + pik yuen prior to paintball... all nice and clean, not sweaty or anything
After all those fun-filled days... And now,I am all alone at home... staring at the laptop screen for almost 24/7... gaining extra few more kgs as a result of consuming CNY biscuits without moving a muscle after that... i wonder if I will gain another 5 more kgs when I'm off in australia... imagine... a dietitian to be, left m'sia to study on how to lead a healthy lifestyle from the consumption of a variety of foods in moderation... only to come back to find that she herself isn't setting all that good an example for her future clients! rriiigghhtt.... =)
I know I have 10 days before I leave this country. I wan to meet some of my friends before I leave! but... I highly doubt it that I'll be able to do that. I'm going to leave this place with such a heavy heart and its not a good thing. Heck... its not like I have a choice anyways. Do I? I'll miss you!!
.jpg)
farewell present from jou, and i'll calll it.... 'jou jou' =)
*jou jou says hi! or bye... either one*
another collection into my soft toys! this one is my first soft toy from they year of 2008... =)
hmm... will i cry in the air-port as i leave next week? i might, i might not... If a have a while big bunch of friends and family to send me off, i will... but since its only the 5 of us (my family), that'll be a 50-50% chance...
wish me luck! ='(
*Signed out*
No comments:
Post a Comment