Its been a year since i started my first job as a dietitian... and finally after working for a year here....
I HONESTLY DON'T FEEL ANY DIFFERENT!!!!
Sometimes I wonder if my patients found it beneficial attending clinics with me... lately there has been more and more difficult patients in my clinic... And when I say "difficult" I don't mean just medically challenging but also challenging in terms of their personality.
There are times where I feel like just telling them of that if they don't expect to change or if they don't want to come for my session, then just don't show up! Or sometimes I feel like just telling them off that they're not the only person I am seeing and I really don't give a damn on what happens to them... If they can't be bothered to care for their own health, then don't expect me to care for them as well... What do they think I am? Their mom? Can't they just learn to grow up and be a responsible adult and stop whining like a baby! geez!
So anyway... after working for a year... I got a pay rise of about 20 dollars a fortnight i think... =) that's good enough for me to go out and have a cup of hot drink and dessert with my housemate... =)
Lets see what lies ahead in the near future for me...
Till then, Adios world!
*~*~*Sue*~*~*

No comments:
Post a Comment