Hey Dad look at me
Think back and talk to me
Did I grow up according o plan?
Do you think I'm wasting my time
Think back and talk to me
Did I grow up according o plan?
Do you think I'm wasting my time
Doing things I Wanna do?
But it hurts when you disapprove all along
And now I try hard to make it
I just want to make you proud
I'm never gonna be good enough for you
I can't pretend that I'm alright
And you can't change me
'Cuz we lost it all
Nothing lasts forever
I'm sorry
I can't be Perfect
Now it's just too late
And we can't go back
I'm sorry
I can't be Perfect
I try not to think
About the pain I feel inside
Did you know you used to be My hero?
All the days you spent with me
Now seem so far away
And it feels like you don't care anymore
And now I try hard to make it
I just want to make you proud
I'm never gonna be good enough for you
I can't stand another fight
And nothing's alright
'Cuz we lost it all
Nothing lasts forever
I'm sorry
I can't be Perfect
Now it's just too late
And we can't go back
I'm sorry
I can't be Perfect
Nothing's gonna change the things that you said
Nothing's gonna make this right again
Please don't turn your back on
I can't believe it's hard just to talk to you
But you don't understand
'Cuz we lost it all
Nothing lasts forever
I'm sorry
I can't be Perfect
Now it's just too late
And we can't go back
I'm sorry
I can't be Perfect
'Cuz we lost it all
Nothing lasts forever
I'm sorry
I can't be Perfect
Now it's just too late
And we can't go back
I'm sorry
I can't be Perfect
But it hurts when you disapprove all along
And now I try hard to make it
I just want to make you proud
I'm never gonna be good enough for you
I can't pretend that I'm alright
And you can't change me
'Cuz we lost it all
Nothing lasts forever
I'm sorry
I can't be Perfect
Now it's just too late
And we can't go back
I'm sorry
I can't be Perfect
I try not to think
About the pain I feel inside
Did you know you used to be My hero?
All the days you spent with me
Now seem so far away
And it feels like you don't care anymore
And now I try hard to make it
I just want to make you proud
I'm never gonna be good enough for you
I can't stand another fight
And nothing's alright
'Cuz we lost it all
Nothing lasts forever
I'm sorry
I can't be Perfect
Now it's just too late
And we can't go back
I'm sorry
I can't be Perfect
Nothing's gonna change the things that you said
Nothing's gonna make this right again
Please don't turn your back on
I can't believe it's hard just to talk to you
But you don't understand
'Cuz we lost it all
Nothing lasts forever
I'm sorry
I can't be Perfect
Now it's just too late
And we can't go back
I'm sorry
I can't be Perfect
'Cuz we lost it all
Nothing lasts forever
I'm sorry
I can't be Perfect
Now it's just too late
And we can't go back
I'm sorry
I can't be Perfect
This is crappy.. i hate it whenever he keeps pushing and pushing and pushing me... I'm only human! i have my limits! Stop asking me things that I cant predict in the future! I know its all part of planning, and I know you're just tying to prevent anything wrong from happening. But that DOES NOT in anyway means i can provide you with a 'satisfactory' answer to every single one of your questions! Wait... did i say question? It sure sounds more like demands to me.
Perfectionist... That is precisely the perfect word to describe you. Everything has got to be fool proof, every plan must have a back up to it and every back up plan must have another back up for the back up plan. It takes time to be how you'd want me to be, it takes WAY more to be just like you. As much as I look up towards your rationality and the way you analyse and assess things, but sometimes over doing something is just so not cool!
She tells me that it is because of the nature of your job that molds you to be such a perfectionist, where it is impossible to have a mistake. But heck... I need some air to breath... At least I learn that if I don't know bout something, its fine. Just tell them you don't know, and you'll get back to them when you know the answer. What I do NOT learn is to bombard someone with questions after questions after questions!
I strongly believe that everyone has their limits. And yes, I have mine too. This has not been the first time of me going through this, in fact i pretty much LIVE through this in everyday scenario, but still i cant stand all of this bullsh*t! What do u think am I? A mind reader? A person who can sees the future? A person that can whip up a fool proof plan so well that even if the world were to end tomorrow, I still will have a plan in hand of exactly what to do?
I'm sorrie I cant be like you, I'm sorrie I'm not as hard-headed as you, I'm sorrie I am too compassionate towards people. I am a people person, I am someone with a heart that actually BEATS! Not a robot that can just shut the heart and mind off and use only reasoning and rationale to analyse every single scenario.
Now the words that keep ringing in my head are almost the same as the lyrics above:
Hey Dad look at me, think back and talk to me, did I grow up according o plan? Do you think I'm wasting my time, doing things I Wanna do? But it hurts when you disapprove all along. And now I try hard to make it. I just want to make you proud but it looks like I'm never gonna be good enough for you. I can't pretend that I'm alright and you can't change me.
I try not to think about the pain I feel inside, id you know you used to be My hero?
Sigh... feeling all down now...
signing out
*~*~*Sue*~*~*
9 comments:
prayer for youth dating [url=http://loveepicentre.com/]abbreviation fwb personals[/url] navy seal singles http://loveepicentre.com/ urban dance squad singles collection
Apple Laptop [url=http://www.hqlaptopbatteries.com/-1694-laptopbatterymodel1352.html]laptop batteries reviews[/url] Professional Laptop Battery Wholesale Site http://www.hqlaptopbatteries.com/-p25-s5093-laptopbatterymodel1863.html High Quality Laptop Batteries
replacement laptop batteries [url=http://www.hqlaptopbatteries.com/-5611awlmi-laptopbatterymodel1500.html]replacement laptop batteries[/url] replacement laptop batteries http://www.hqlaptopbatteries.com/-2115cds-laptopbatterymodel29.html Samsung laptop battery
IBM laptop battery [url=http://www.hqlaptopbatteries.com/-2590cds-laptopbatterymodel104.html]replacement laptop batteries[/url] Axiotron Laptop http://www.hqlaptopbatteries.com/-m55-s1391-laptopbatterymodel1735.html dell laptop
steps to overcoming depression [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/skin-care.htm]skin care[/url] medical genetic program in nj http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/indinavir.htm drug remeron http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/copegus.htm
short term health insurance policies in the us [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/exelon.htm]exelon[/url] urine test diabetes positive [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/eurax.htm]breast fed baby weights[/url]
diet drugs online without prescription [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/control-de-la-natalidad.htm]control de la natalidad[/url] weight loss prizes http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/hipnoterapia.htm medicine alerts due to china scare http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/prandin.htm
world health alternatives [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/finpecia.htm]finpecia[/url] ecstasy pills astro boy [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/stop-smoking.htm]heart of midlothian valentine[/url]
kitten with enlarged heart and murmur spade [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/detrol.htm]detrol[/url] employee failed drug test http://usadrugstoretoday.com/catalogue/t.htm va government formulary list of approved drugs http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/effexor-xr.htm
cheap pills to get pregnant with pcos [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/exelon.htm]exelon[/url] health care management research report [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/uroxatral.htm]cvs pharmacy farmington[/url]
penis head huge enlarger [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/lamictal.htm]lamictal[/url] dental office ceiling fans http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/ceftin.htm spinich and cholesterol http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/gastrointestinale.htm
dog eye infection bleed [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/catalogue/i.htm]No prescription online pharmacy[/url] filter medium resistance calcium carbonate [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/trental.htm]medical transcription courses appoved for veterans benefits[/url]
http://poow.in/rhinocort/rhinocort-aqua-indications
[url=http://poow.in/xanax/what-are-the-difference-between-yellow-and-white-xanax]compounding pharmacy scottsdale[/url] alcoholism relapse and statin drugs [url=http://poow.in/risperdal/risperdal-result]risperdal result[/url]
over the counter male enhancement drugs ocso http://poow.in/soma/soma-bon-jovi
[url=http://poow.in/xanax/xanax-product-information]levitra tablets[/url] drugs and the 60s [url=http://poow.in/levofloxacin/levofloxacin-use-in-dogs]levofloxacin use in dogs[/url]
antiepileptic drugs in the treatment of neuropathic pain http://poow.in/levodopa/levodopa-and-melanoma
[url=http://poow.in/methylsulfonylmethane/benefits-of-methylsulfonylmethane]anticholinergic drugs[/url] hyper crush sex and drug lyrics [url=http://poow.in/soma/soma-institute-ohio]soma institute ohio[/url] biotech drug test [url=http://poow.in/kidney/kidney-deficiency-and-causes]kidney deficiency and causes[/url]
orthotic shoes insert http://topcitystyle.com/?action=products&product_id=1159 lauren toder [url=http://topcitystyle.com/roberto-cavalli-page2.html]ralph lauren jeans womens[/url] shoes and stockings
http://topcitystyle.com/?action=products&product_id=2544 womens harley davidson shoes [url=http://topcitystyle.com/xs-club-wear-size46.html]polaris fashion place[/url]
loakes shoes http://topcitystyle.com/dark-turquoise-women-s-tops-color52.html atlee fashion photographer simon [url=http://topcitystyle.com/red-grey-v-neck-color219.html]outlet athletic shoes[/url] interior designers bristol
http://topcitystyle.com/a-m-n-maness-national-close-fitting-pants-for--item1238.html fashion miami photographer [url=http://topcitystyle.com/32-gucci-size13.html]sizng chart shoes[/url]
Post a Comment