17th Nov - HUBS 2205/A (9.15am-11.30am)
19th Nov - HUBS 2205/B (1.45pm-4.00pm)
24th Nov - NUDI 2200 (1.45pm-5.00pm)
All the stress and all... gosh.. someone please shoot a bullet through my head or something! >.
I've just calculated my expenses and I am so so SHOCKED that I've spent almost A$500 this month on basic stuff! omg! (Basic stuff = food, clothes, transportation, entertainment, hp credit, gym) still in denial... cant believe I've spent so much whereas last month I've only spent A$240! gosh... doubled the usual amount... Time to stop shopping... Seriously, I've got to stop... for now. I swear that I, Shu Lin, will NOT go out for any bizzare shopping spree till my exams are over! okok, so what if I'm guilty for buying 2 awesome dresses? Also not forgetting the fact that I've been eating out to celebrate the end of our placement, the end of our placement presentation, drinking session for halloween, etc? =)
Speaking of halloween... Barahineban just had a Halloween dinner, and we decided to have a go for it! besides... first time celebrating halloween so what'd you expect? =)
Pictures, pictures, pictures
ENTER IF YOU DARE! *evil laughter*
Suzzie the devil

Me (as vampiress/ sorceress/ Mortisha Adams from the Adams Family) + Jasmine (as devil?)

Me & Wai Yi the devil

Me, Jenn (devil again), Sharon (mysterious masked person), Wai Yi
Jasmine, Lin Kooi (joker from bat man?), Me, Shee Ling (the miscarriage lady *among one of the best dressed winners*), Seok (the dracula *also one of the best dressed winners*), Jenn, Suzzie
Sheela (devil... AGAIN), wai yi & jenn --- 3 devils in black without the tail =)
Me and dracula Seok
Some of the people
The devil and his 6 wives (me, dunno-who as witch, Emma as sexy draculla, suzzie, Cheryl as some anime gothic chick, Jenn)
Pumpkin carving competition
Just cant help it =)
The dog
Val (some horror movie character *also one of the best dressed winners*) and cheryl
Me + witch (dunno her name)
Me, Neighbour's fren (forgot her name, and dunno what's she supposed to be), my korean neighbour: Isabel i think, Cheryl, Suzzie, Jenn
More people
Suzzie, Jenn, dunno who (as witch), hulk, Mr. flinstones, Cheryl
Suzzie, Cheryl, Grim ripper, The mummy aka SUPER SMART + KNOWLEDGABLE medic student: Shankar + almost brainless me >.<
Found someone's broom
Erm... *what's going on?*
Me + pirate guy (forgot his name)
Me, suzzie, Shee Ling, Jasmine, Ryan (the mummy, aka Jasmine's other half), Jenn
yes yes, i know u're a hot chick... (envy envy envy)
Me and val
Suzzie, Jenn, Smurf, Dead angel
Erm... supposingly dead guy, smurf, me
me, Jenn, Wai Yi, dunno who & dunno what, Cheryl, Suzzie
Suzzie + Mr. Skelington
Me + Mr. Skelington (love of my life in bara)
Cheryl + Mr. Skelington
I seriously adore Mr. Skelington
Behind the scenes @ Room 225
Bobo Pinky Po smelling jenns' slipper while i was on the phone outside
Haih... My head used for 'display' =P
Jenn: "Seductive pose"
Cheryl: "Scary pose"
Suzzie: "American Next Top Model pose"
Me: "Its so not easy being a model!!!"
Cheryl: I dont like this bear... Die bear, DIE
Me: what has he ever done to you?? =P
Cheryl: Nothing... I just dont like his looks
Me: >.<
Me: Suzzie, pretend u're biting your victim
*clicks*
Me, jenn, cheryl: Suzzie... u're suppose to bite the NECK, not the ARM
=D
Roar?
yay, i so-called provided the 'idea' for this pose =P
And this too *winks*
Seductive-nya~
the four of us: Suzzie the supposedly vampire who had grown horns on her own, Cheryl the cruel anime gothic emo girl, Me the supposedly vampiress who got mistaken as Mortisha Adams and turned out to be a sorceress in the end & Jenn the sexy, seductive succubus
yes yes, go suck more souls out of ppl girl!
Jenn! u're suppose to look SCARY! not seductive! >.< Full length view of our costumes:
Chez just love torturing the poor bear
Sexy succubus
A sorceress that is still practising on casting curses and spells
Couldnt catch a decent pic of suzzie... sorrie girl! but yea... she's suppose to be the vampire anyways
So miss 'sorceress' here shall sign off now
~OFF DUTY~
tired from casting "spells" for the night
Time to get back to lab report.... *sigh* life just goes on and on... Good night world, and helllloooooooo endless work/ studies. Dont expect to see another post from me till after the 24th November.
Happy Halloween people! *roar*
Signing off~
No comments:
Post a Comment