Ok, this post'll be really extremely short compared to the ones i've previously posted. Finally HUBS 2505 (Human Pathophysiollogy) exams are over and can chill out a bit.... A BIT only before I start studying again after dinner...
How did I do for the paper? Well.... its pretty hard to answer that question... 100 objective questions sure isnt easy especially when I'm under stress! I could actually felt my heart rate actually elevated since yesterday afternoon as I was studying. I was sooooo panicky till I had to actually calm myself down halfway during the exam by shutting my eyes and clear off my mind for a minute. Thanks to my dad, I've learnt how to blank off my mind when I need to so that I can have a clearer mind to think when faced with stressful events. My greatest joy now? 1 paper done! My greatest fear? *what if i FAIL??!!* I dare not think to much bout it for now...
Next up is HUBS 2503 exam day after tomorrow! Great... at least I have something to channel my attention to so that I dont get worked up worrying whether if I'll pass or fail for HUBS 2505... Seriously, I have never felt this worried bout failing my exams... NEVER! I normally worry that I cant get more than 70%, and now I'm worrying if I can even crawl to make it to the 50% mark! *sigh*
Till then now... time to hit the books!
*~*~*Signing off*~*~*
=Stress lvl: 103%=
No comments:
Post a Comment