
that's how I look like now... well, sort of... minus the 'kawaii-ness' of the picture though... =) finals are here! ALL THE BEST PEOPLE! and to those who have already finished their exams or better... NO exams at all... Do something more productive than to attempt to make me jealous by reminding me u all get to sleep all day and not worrying bout a single thing! plz la, don't turn me into a green monster k? I'm trying to concentrate here! =P hahahaa....
Oh Oh... HaPpY HaLlOwEeN!!

Yes, yes... study right? right....
and to those people who's celebrating their b'day (October & November babies) HappY BirthdaY!! 9,999,999 of appologies if I didn't call or msg or anything to wish u guys happy b'day k?

and.... ALL THE BEST!! rest well, study smart, don't fall sick and ever so often, take a break (have a kit kat) and add a bit of laughter into your lives once in a while... Laughing = destress = study better! sooo... cheer up and SMILE =)

signing out... -.-zZZ
*snores*
No comments:
Post a Comment