Tuesday, August 3, 2010

end of community placements!

Its the last day of community placement, and I am feeling so darn sleepy for waking up at 6.30 in the morning!!!

That means there's presentation and also the final assessment... although we're not exactly done with the final report, and not done with the presentation slides, somehow I am confident that we''ll get it over and done with...

Gosh... I hope all goes well for us, and we can finally kiss community placement good bye! I never quite liked presentation, so I hope today's presentation group will be only a small group.. It'll definitely help me in the prezo and make me feel less nervous about it...

8am, and here I am, in the office where work starts at 8.30! ah well... I believe... hard work pays off anyway... =)

Back to work, and I pray I'll sail through this with flying colours!

*~*~*Sue*~*~*

No comments: